The VirtualHub is a toolbox for Yoctopuce USB devices. It will allow you to
- configure and test Yoctopuce devices
- remotely control Yoctopuce devices through network
You can either use it in command-line, or start it as a service/daemon. The VirtualHub is available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (both Intel and ARM). You can download it for free.
VirtualHub 2.0 BETA
The VirtualHub 2.0 BETA is the new version of VirtualHub which integrates HTTPS support. Please note that this version which is still under development and should not be used in production.
Currently, we only support the following architectures:
- Windows 32 and 64 bits
- Linux Intel 32 and 64 bits (i386 and x86_64)
- Linux ARM 64 bits (aarch64)
- Linux ARM 32 bits Hard Float (armhf)
1 - This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)
2 - This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org)